"I am a man of few words but Chris has the X-Factor. Book him."
- Brian Heffron, Owner of Heffron Talent International / Comedy Zone
"The best hair in showbiz... Oh yeah, and funny too!"
- Len Kure, Booker HTI / Comedy Zone
"Chris' comedy is a like a high-powered dog whistle. Mere mortals can't understand it but it drives the bitches crazy."
- Jon Reep, Winner of Last Comic Standing
"Killian is the type of comedian that is hard not to like - with his boy-next-door image he manages to get away with things that might land some others in an awkward position."
- Angie Frissore, Boston Scene Comedy Examiner
"Solid material and VERY funny!"
- Brian Dorfman, owner of Zanies Nashville
"Crowd-pleasing, versatile, and always reliable!"
- Bridgette Martin, co-owner of Sidesplitters Knoxville
"Chris is adorable and hilarious! I've never seen so many cougars pounce on someone after a show!"
- Heather McDonald, Chelsea Lately
"Genius stuff! Everyone that sees him, loves him!"
- David Luciano, Political Event Coordinator
"We've had other comics, but the energy seemed and the audience laughed a lot more with Chris. He was also very easy to work with and great with the students too!"
- Jared Morrison, Event Coordinator, Lynn University
"The students really liked him! He's a really nice guy who interacts well with the students!"
- Cheryl Van Dyke, Counselor, College of Coastal Georgia
"The show went well and Chris did a great job!"
- Kasey Robinson, Event Coordinator, Emory College
"Chris is great. The students really like him and was very respectful about checking for content on the show."
- Dominique Annis, Director of Student Engagement, St. Francis University
"Chris was great and the students enjoyed the show!"
- Crystal Sutter, Student Director, Quincy College
"The students loved him! My mom loved him! It was a really great show!"
- Zoey Moore, Student Director, Grand Valley State University